PDA

View Full Version : Volvo V50 Cem Ecu syncrozation

Mak88
5th December, 2019, 05:06 PM
HELLO can you help me litle the car have problem on the dash immobilaizer when read the car show no comunication with the cem abs and ecu but when put the key car get lights but no star and on the dash has immobilaiser erro after that read the ecu sid 803A WITH SMOK after that i read the cem with jtag smok is it posible somebody to chek whats going on thanks alot abs is 000000010085 is there somebody know is it bad my file car sterring whell loch work everything is okey but just no start no starter anything chek everything just on the dash msg for immo

MartiLer
5th December, 2019, 05:14 PM
try it..........

begi1
5th December, 2019, 05:45 PM
HELLO can you help me litle the car have problem on the dash immobilaizer when read the car show no comunication with the cem abs and ecu but when put the key car get lights but no star and on the dash has immobilaiser erro after that read the ecu sid 803A WITH SMOK after that i read the cem with jtag smok is it posible somebody to chek whats going on thanks alot abs is 000000010085 is there somebody know is it bad my file car sterring whell loch work everything is okey but just no start no starter anything chek everything just on the dash msg for immo

Hello, here is two files for syncro. Test it and report. PASS PM

Mak88
7th December, 2019, 08:58 AM
perfekt 1st one work milion thanks