PDA

View Full Version : Audi A3 1,8 5V no turbo need immo off

immokill
18th January, 2020, 06:01 PM
Hello

Please need tested immo off solution on this Audi a3 1999 1.8 20v no turbo engine with immo in dashboard. I tried one solution but after battery removal immo is active in ecu .

Please help i saw on forum that there is tested solution eeprom is 24c02

Thanks

tazz75
18th January, 2020, 08:03 PM
Check your inbox

immokill
18th January, 2020, 08:23 PM
I have new 24c02 wp , I have to lift pin 7 and put on leg 8 then eeprom is write protected .
This is my file immo off

please if I m wrong mates help me

Thanks

kiszka
18th January, 2020, 09:09 PM
I have new 24c02 wp , I have to lift pin 7 and put on leg 8 then eeprom is write protected .
This is my file immo off

Thanks
nothing needs to be replaced and secured
enough to do well, immo off

tazz75
18th January, 2020, 09:15 PM
Then why you don't help ? ... :)

kiszka
18th January, 2020, 09:18 PM
Check your inbox
point 6a
https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/2-FORUM-RULES

tazz75
18th January, 2020, 09:25 PM
6a. Posts with "Contact me" "Skype me" or "I can do it for you" will be REMOVED !! If you can't help someone on the open forums for free,there's more than a good chance you're breaking rule no. 6 above.
..What abaout this ?...you think i'm asking for money ?..or who ?...i don't need money ..ever in this forum ..i just try to help others for free..and i'm not the guy who needs help !!!

kiszka
18th January, 2020, 09:27 PM
Then why you don't help ? ... :)
I have a file prepared for immokill a long time ago
but I had to leave my computer and I didn't manage to send it
I was asked for help by immokill
my constant activity does not testify
about my being in front of my computer
if it burns under the butt, it must wait
or, do it yourself
you can't be in two places at the same time

kiszka
18th January, 2020, 09:29 PM
6a. Posts with "Contact me" "Skype me" or "I can do it for you" will be REMOVED !! If you can't help someone on the open forums for free,there's more than a good chance you're breaking rule no. 6 above.
..What abaout this ?...you think i'm asking for money ?..or who ?...i don't need money ..ever in this forum ..i just try to help others for free..and i'm not the guy who needs help !!!
is there a word about money, because I do not see

kiszka
18th January, 2020, 09:35 PM
This is my file immo off

Thanks
press buttons if all is ok
please for me report
https://mega.nz/#!AmxUzSBI

tazz75
18th January, 2020, 09:35 PM
If you wanna see my inbox will make some print screens form begining and to the end of my conversation...just too see ...and if just you want !!..just ask it for ..

kiszka
18th January, 2020, 09:45 PM
If you wanna see my inbox will make some print screens form begining and to the end of my conversation...just too see ...and if just you want !!..just ask it for ..
6a. Posts with "Contact me" "Skype me" or "I can do it for you" will be REMOVED !!
Check your inbox If you can't help someone on the open forums for free,there's more than a good chance you're breaking rule no. 6 above.

read it with understanding
I will not write more because it has no meaning

https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/peaceful.png...so you think i'm asking money for a 21 years old car solution ?..wich is free everyvhere ? http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/smile.png)) ..it's a good joke mate ..

I finished, you didn't understand, you won't know

tazz75
18th January, 2020, 09:50 PM
:peaceful:...so you think i'm asking money for a 21 years old car solution ?..wich is free everyvhere ? :))) ..it's a good joke mate ..

immokill
18th January, 2020, 10:08 PM
No one is asking for money. MATES PEACE PLEASE.

I asked for help , it is not metter for how old car is it is someone wants to help or noT .

No one didnt ask for money it was just comversation in inbox what to do .
I asked kiszka for help and tazz75 too . Tazz75 just send me info that i already know . It is not money here in story .
Kiszka please send me pass for file
Thanks mates cool down .
Thanks

Sent from my TELEFON

immokill
18th January, 2020, 10:15 PM
please i need key kiszka to open mega?

please send key

immokill
18th January, 2020, 10:43 PM
tomorrow will try
CALM DOWN PLEASE