PDA

View Full Version : VW Bora 2002 Immo off IAW 4MV 036906034DR

quato79
6th February, 2020, 08:34 AM
Hi friends, I am having a problem with a car that came to with immo off, car starts , but Dashboard isnt working, doesnt show some things like RPM,ABS light are on and beeping,cannot test Airbag module , also the ECU reports that cannot see see ABS, Instruments,Airbag modules, I can enter the modules with VCDS but cannot code, because the VIN in the ECU is marked like XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX , may this is the problem not good immo off file, or checksum problem dont have ori file for the 95080 eeprom also.
I downloaded another file from here with another VIN inside then car correctly shows VIN in VCDS but saying "ECM disabled" as supposed.

Please if someone had such problem or can help?
Here I attach the files read from eeprom.

Best Regards

kiszka
6th February, 2020, 11:09 AM
Test whether you can encode org file https://mega.nz/#!kv5GAY4S
file org pin 2626

quato79
6th February, 2020, 11:34 AM
Hi kiszka, thank you, you mean now file is reset to original state? Ok I can try to recode the keys with VCDS, will try and report back.

Best Regards

quato79
7th February, 2020, 09:45 AM
Hi, tested but doesn work, Vin is not recognized ,show only XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,
tried adaptation channels with pi, it is accepted by Instrument cluster but cannot code,error, I think Immo box is removed ,because key light on dash always light on and turn off after 2 seconds, neither file I use with immo on or immo off,
I get many errors like in ECU:
18057 - Powertrain Data bus 35-00 - Missing Message from Abs Controller
18058 - Powertrain Data bus 35-00 - Missing Message from Instruments Cluster
18044 - Powertrain Data bus 35-00 - Missing Message from Airbag controller

Errors in Instruments: 01316 , 01321 , 01177 - No communications with Engine Control Unit , ans ECU not testable ,no communications wtih Airbag.

regards