PDA

View Full Version : 2004 MERCEDES BENZ SPRINTER CDR RENEW

dd1
22nd May, 2020, 01:40 AM
Hello everyone, i have a 2004 mbz sprinter with the START ERROR. I can not read the immo. i would like to post the engine control module eep and hopefully someone can renew it for me. i am hoping that this would fix my starting issue. thank you in advance.

mercis
22nd May, 2020, 04:01 AM
check power on immo ecu and coil

dd1
23rd May, 2020, 12:39 AM
thank you my good friend but i could not initialize it, tried several times. posting the photo of the error. remember this car is a START ERROR car, if there is another way to fix this let me know. somehow i can not read the immobilizer mcu. thank you

dd1
23rd May, 2020, 12:46 AM
check power on immo ecu and coil
actually the car is not with me, but i have a similar car with no issues and trying to code it there. i have the immo, the key and the ENGINE CONTROL MODULE set

toutougsmserver
23rd May, 2020, 03:36 AM
If car battery not good will cause this problem
Also the key
So check,change battery or plug a charger then try to program with das

BADBOYS_FOREVER
23rd May, 2020, 06:33 AM
Hello everyone, i have a 2004 mbz sprinter with the START ERROR. I can not read the immo. i would like to post the engine control module eep and hopefully someone can renew it for me. i am hoping that this would fix my starting issue. thank you in advance.

my friend
leave the dump nonsense only from the ecu
it will not be solved without reading immo.
renewed no way, autosync yes, but it is possible that the car will come back soon