PDA

View Full Version : How to make chiptuning and use damos

hajlipaparli
26th July, 2020, 03:13 PM
Hi, i would like to learn to make tuning file for cars but i dont know what to start with that...

I have some programmers, diagnosis interfaces and microchips programmers.
For the ecu's i have an kess v2 and ktag, i think it would be better to use kess v2 to read on obd and for write i think it would be better to use the ktag in bdm mode because i tried to write one ecu with kess via obd and i bricked the ecu for fail connection.

I read the ecu from my car an audi a3 8p 2.0tdi BKD, the ecu is une edc16u1, in this moment i have 2 ecu's for my car and one of the ecu's i use to learn to tune.
Now i have the file from the ecu, i opened the file with winols but i don't know what is every address, i was interested how to do something to discover every address for what is, and i discovered the damos, i don't know 100% what is with damos, i searched for damos files but i don't know to use.

For make the modifications i discovered some functions for calculate the injection, afr, maf, turbo pressure, but if you know any formulas please help with this.

Please i need help to learn how to use damos and all what is needed for make modifications at the software.
I posted this thread with ideea of learn to tune, but like me probably others would like to learn.

I will post my ecu file from my car, for example with ktag i readed 3 files and one with all.