PDA

View Full Version : Vespa GTS300 IMMO

Glevans
27th September, 2020, 04:06 PM
I need to bypass the immobiliser in this MIUG3 ECU.

Drawing: CM275510
Hardware: 32M3G1HW310
Omologation: F08
Software: 464CDFBL
Tester: DLS-4
Date: 2018.06.08

gepakg
27th September, 2020, 06:54 PM
why bypass ?

here is logic to make transponder temic 12 ready to start :-)

7D 5F 04 22 19 21 15 A1

post results

BTW. same dump`s posted in locksmith section immo as rickyh :-)))))

regards Gepa

I need to bypass the immobiliser in this MIUG3 ECU.

Drawing: CM275510
Hardware: 32M3G1HW310
Omologation: F08
Software: 464CDFBL
Tester: DLS-4
Date: 2018.06.08

Glevans
29th September, 2020, 06:28 PM
Hello Gepa,
Thankyou for responding so quickly with the transponder code. I am converting the Vespa GTS300 engine for use as an aero engine and, if possible, would like to eliminate the immobiliser completely. If this is not possible, then I will have to replicate the immobiliser system originally fitted to the scooter, ie/ ignition key transponder and receiving aerial. I can buy these parts from breakers but need advice to ensure that I get the correct parts. In your response you quoted "temic 12" transponder but there appear to be different IDs in use. Is it important that I get the ID 12 temic and will that work with any aerial ?
I appreciate greatly any help you can offer.
Regards,
Glynn

ps/ rickyh is a friend who is helping me with this project.

gepakg
30th September, 2020, 01:13 AM
sorry for understanding for all :-)))

Hello Gepa,
Thankyou for responding so quickly with the transponder code. I am converting the Vespa GTS300 engine for use as an aero engine and, if possible, would like to eliminate the immobiliser completely. If this is not possible, then I will have to replicate the immobiliser system originally fitted to the scooter, ie/ ignition key transponder and receiving aerial. I can buy these parts from breakers but need advice to ensure that I get the correct parts. In your response you quoted "temic 12" transponder but there appear to be different IDs in use. Is it important that I get the ID 12 temic and will that work with any aerial ?
I appreciate greatly any help you can offer.
Regards,
Glynn

ps/ rickyh is a friend who is helping me with this project.

Chupsy
30th September, 2020, 03:20 AM
Immo antenna is simple one wire to ecu, ground, acc
Transponder in the middle and that's it...

gepakg
30th September, 2020, 09:20 PM
yes,easy job...

regards Gepa

Immo antenna is simple one wire to ecu, ground, acc
Transponder in the middle and that's it...

Glevans
16th December, 2020, 11:30 AM
Hi Gepa,

I have managed to get the transponder ready to start but now I have dtc code P1607 ( invalid signal ). Do you know what this is and how to eliminate it ?

Appreciate your help,

Glynn

f2f2
17th December, 2020, 10:07 PM
Now ECU PIN14 wire Voltage with Ignition ON ...... Voltage correct minimum 9Volt or up

this Wire to antenna pin