PDA

View Full Version : VIN TO PIN FOR HIUNDAY/KYA FREE ONLY IN POST!

ECU SOLUTION
26th November, 2020, 03:49 PM
Hello friends, today I can help you with decoding and generating the pin code(HIUNDAY OR KIA), those interested can leave the chassis series of the car in the station and I will offer the pin code!Don't forget to thank + rep:jiggin:
Hello friends, today I can help you with decoding and generating the pin code, those interested can leave the chassis series of the car in the station and I will offer the pin code!Don't forget to thank + rep

jomberykaso
26th November, 2020, 03:53 PM
Wrong section my friend

ECU SOLUTION
26th November, 2020, 04:16 PM
Wrong section my friend

First of all, I'm not your friend and you see that you have another job!:toilet:

jomberykaso
26th November, 2020, 04:21 PM
yes, you are right, we are not friend. However this is Dashboard section, it is not ecu section or immo section.

ECU SOLUTION
27th November, 2020, 12:57 PM
yes, you are right, we are not friend. However this is Dashboard section, it is not ecu section or immo section.

The on-board instruments contain the respective immobilization data and its car series, if you knew me you should have already known that!
I wanted to help but heit is everywhere and few people appreciate this help.

jomberykaso
27th November, 2020, 01:04 PM
My comments are not with bad intentions.

Your help is useful

brend
27th November, 2020, 03:06 PM
First of all, I'm not your friend and you see that you have another job!:toilet:

With this attitude to people, even the devil doesn't need your help.764521
it's disgusting to see how you communicate with people here!

With you people politely begin to communicate and you act behave like the king of the planet.........:secruity:

westlo
27th November, 2020, 05:42 PM
ECU SOLUTION I understand where you are coming from , the attitude of the majority on here sucks , this isnt a friendly place at all , I suspect many on here have delusions of gradeur

brend
27th November, 2020, 06:10 PM
What are you that ECU SOLUTION only a few days in here !
Not too early draw conclusionsi ?

ECU SOLUTION I understand where you are coming from , the attitude of the majority on here sucks , this isnt a friendly place at all , I suspect many on here have delusions of gradeur

rafal
27th November, 2020, 06:13 PM
yeah................. MR westlo - 4 times thanked and feel like a boss lol
https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/864354-what-hardware-are-people-using

Cardiag.ru
27th November, 2020, 06:24 PM
Ppl want told you here is section of DASHBOARD, not IMMO.

The on-board instruments contain the respective immobilization data and its car series, if you knew me you should have already known that!
Hyundai/Kia dashboards not contain the immobilization data. I hope you know this, or is this news to you? :)

Russians write RUSSIA :) But Romanians don't know about it :D

geoelectric
22nd March, 2024, 07:24 PM
Hello i need kia pin code
KNAPH81BDF5078655
Many thanks