PDA

View Full Version : BMW 320D E90 ERROR 4A42 INTERFACE DEFECT EWS

publiperro
27th November, 2020, 11:26 PM
Good companions, I do explain a little, the car was tried to steal and from that to match the cas3 and the ecu has been an adventure, today the car recognizes the key, turns on the ignition and turns the starter motor, but does not start It won't let me do the pairing between the cas 3 and the motor ecu, it gives me error 4A42 and tells me that there is no communication between cas and ecu, could someone take a look at my files and tell me if something is wrong or there is something corrupt in the dumps, thanks in advance.

Chriz123
28th November, 2020, 01:45 AM
cas folder is empty

publiperro
28th November, 2020, 02:47 PM
cas folder is empty
sorry I forgot to include the files in the folder, it is already corrected and all the files are in the .rar of the first publication

PsiDOC
29th November, 2020, 02:06 PM
ISN is correct in ECU and CAS.
Check to see if you have data signal on pin 10 of the smaller ecu plug. Ideally with a scope..
If good, try to resync using INPA.

publiperro
30th November, 2020, 10:55 PM
[CITA = Chriz123; 4007119] la carpeta cas esta vacia [/ QUOTE]

Sr. Chriz123 no se si sabe que este foro es para ayudar si quiere ayuda y si no quiere claro no esta obligado a hacerlo pero no pida dinero por ello en privado, ya que en un no- foro de ganancias no me parece etico hacerlo, ya que solo pregunte si un colega podria mirar donde estaba haciendo la falla de sincronizacion, pero no te preocupes, ya esta arreglado y el carro prendio, si pensabas que no tenia suficiente conocimientos o maquinas para hacer el trabajo creo que ha sido incorrecto pedirme dinero para ayuda en privado, te puedo asegurar que sera la ultima persona que pueda ayudar en algo, el resto aqui esta todo el kit ya partiendo del bmw e90 quien me pida la contraseña y estaré encantado de compartirla por supuesto sin ánimo de lucro, ni pedir dinero por ello.

publiperro
30th November, 2020, 10:59 PM
ISN is correct in ECU and CAS.
Check to see if you have data signal on pin 10 of the smaller ecu plug. Ideally with a scope..
If good, try to resync using INPA.

Thanks mate, it's already solved and the car started.

mike070
16th March, 2023, 11:47 PM
Thanks mate, it's already solved and the car started.

Hello Publiperro,
How did you fix it?
I have the same problem
Same happened to me a few weeks ago
They tried to steal my car and now it doesn't start

publiperro
19th April, 2023, 02:59 PM
Hello Publiperro,
How did you fix it?
I have the same problem
Same happened to me a few weeks ago
They tried to steal my car and now it doesn't start