PDA

View Full Version : Make Money

RacingTM
3rd December, 2020, 10:41 PM
Good evening colleagues from the forum, I have been here recently and still maybe I have not understood how it works, I see many users who have only asked and asked without giving anything in return and being helped to make money all the time. Others who make files for them without getting anything in return from them.
My question is, why?

dtip
3rd December, 2020, 10:51 PM
I noticed you are pointing this issue like on every post. It seems like it is hurting your feelings a lot. As you are almost new member , in my opinion i would at least hang around a bit more in order to point flaws and trying to change some system that is running for years....but that is just me. Your concerne about leechers on forum is valid and i can agree with you.

Now for your question, there are probably multiple reasons for people helping leechers , like building reputation , hobby, testing purposes...etc. Nevertheless it should not be a concern of yours that much... So if you see someone asking for help - help it, or not. it is up to you like it is up to any member to decide...simple as that.

regards

pozdrav

ollync
4th December, 2020, 03:52 AM
I noticed you are pointing this issue like on every post. It seems like it is hurting your feelings a lot. As you are almost new member , in my opinion i would at least hang around a bit more in order to point flaws and trying to change some system that is running for years....but that is just me. Your concerne about leechers on forum is valid and i can agree with you.

Now for your question, there are probably multiple reasons for people helping leechers , like building reputation , hobby, testing purposes...etc. Nevertheless it should not be a concern of yours that much... So if you see someone asking for help - help it, or not. it is up to you like it is up to any member to decide...simple as that.

regards

pozdrav

[emoji106]good point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

stanislav georgiev
4th December, 2020, 07:59 AM

regards

pozdrav Very well said . The forum is more than ten years old, with the aim of mutual assistance. RacingTM was registered last month and expresses dissatisfaction in every topic. For me, things are simple, I decide whether to help or skip a topic.

RacingTM
4th December, 2020, 10:57 AM
Very well said . The forum is more than ten years old, with the aim of mutual assistance. RacingTM was registered last month and expresses dissatisfaction in every topic. For me, things are simple, I decide whether to help or skip a topic.

Thanks for the answers, few I would say I would like to hear a tuner like me who spends 3000 euros for a software, maybe the others have crack or I don't know. The point you missed is that there is no mutual help when you help people who have little thanks and who generally just take. But the most absurd thing is that it makes money with those files because it is evident that if I have many cars to do in a month it means that I have a mechanical workshop. If it suits you so much better for them, you are free to do so.

Then the thing that I see that I am against everyone, it seems that nobody thinks like me, many like others and zero to me. That's okay but I miss the opinion of the tuners.

jnoroeste
4th December, 2020, 11:46 AM
Thanks for the answers, few I would say I would like to hear a tuner like me who spends 3000 euros for a software, maybe the others have crack or I don't know. The point you missed is that there is no mutual help when you help people who have little thanks and who generally just take. But the most absurd thing is that it makes money with those files because it is evident that if I have many cars to do in a month it means that I have a mechanical workshop. If it suits you so much better for them, you are free to do so.

Then the thing that I see that I am against everyone, it seems that nobody thinks like me, many like others and zero to me. That's okay but I miss the opinion of the tuners.

Hello M8, genuine sw and tools are really far away from cloned/cracked ones....
From time to time tuners gave some simple solutions and assistance for free in order to help on here, but NO, not all are free tunes.
Regards.

stanislav georgiev
4th December, 2020, 12:16 PM

Then the thing that I see that I am against everyone, it seems that nobody thinks like me, many like others and zero to me. That's okay but I miss the opinion of the tuners. Good tuners don't deal with forums, they have a lot of clients and they work, they don't even have time to read what is written on the forums. You're obviously a good tuner if you don't have enough work.

RacingTM
4th December, 2020, 12:53 PM
Good tuners don't deal with forums, they have a lot of clients and they work, they don't even have time to read what is written on the forums. You're obviously a good tuner if you don't have enough work.Thinking too hastily does not mean having little work if you look at the forum or forums, I can guarantee you that I have many satisfied customers found on the net and also on the forums. There is not only this, there are many forums, but here the leechers are too many. Evidently in others they cannot, I understand that my thought bothers you others. If I have offended someone, I apologize. I apologize to the staff for this off-topic. I wish you good life.

morgano
4th December, 2020, 06:50 PM
@RacingTM

What you describe and complain about is motto of DK. Free help no matter what is the final destiny of it. You agreed when you signed in.

Now, with this said, you are free to help or not. I help many times and pass over topics a lot more times, simply select who you want to help. This is DK spirit.

And obviously you get not much likes like people not agreeing with you becasue you are in DK, not fleabay, etc.

Nice day.

RacingTM
4th December, 2020, 06:56 PM
@RacingTM

What you describe and complain about is motto of DK. Free help no matter what is the final destiny of it. You agreed when you signed in.

Now, with this said, you are free to help or not. I help many times and pass over topics a lot more times, simply select who you want to help. This is DK spirit.

And obviously you get not much likes like people not agreeing with you becasue you are in DK, not fleabay, etc.

Nice day.Mogano, Thanks for the explanation I already understood. The only thing I didn't understand is why many of those who are helped don't help. But that's okay, thanks.

morgano
4th December, 2020, 06:59 PM
They push their luck, ask for help ask for help, and suddenly helping guys notice they don't give feedback to the community and then they are forgotten and nevermore receive help.