PDA

View Full Version : BMW Engine Patrol

bmwpatrol
4th December, 2020, 11:10 AM
Hello!

I have installed a BMW m57 in my patrol and have som issues as I have not used DPF exhaust, and ecu is missing DSC speed signal. This cause errors and often loss of turbopressure

Is it possible anyone may fix this for me I would be wery happy. stage1 is also nice if someone want - :-)

BMW HW-ID: 07800134
BMW SW-ID: 07793829
Bosch HW-ID:0281012091
Bosch SW-ID:1037379016

ecu is a odd one from 2005 e60 530d 204hp, seems like ecmtitanium dont have the driver for it as the maps is all messed up in auto.
also - fexzen has added ews-emulator and this is working as it should.

Best regards,Daniel

bobolin4o
4th December, 2020, 01:51 PM
Here is file with EGR and DPF off, without restrictions, because of the missing speed signal.
The car should have full original power!
There are no deleted error codes, but this is not so important.
If not have full power - check turbo, MAF, etc.
About some stages... well, i do not make tuning for free.
Regards!

BTW... you said, that have fexzen work inside the file... as i saw in their website - there must be all good for standalone ECU!
490 euro for this and now here with "please"?
http://shop.fekzen.se/en/bmw-engine-swap/231-bmw-standalone-solution-m57tud30-edc16-03-08.html

bmwpatrol
4th December, 2020, 09:16 PM
thankyou! works like a charm!
fexen is long story - I have nothing bad to say about him..
engine is a 3.0 from 04 X5 218hk. Made Arduino w/ canbus shield that send speed signal and check faultcodes.
- 1st ecu (offroad) I told standalone and more power. engine had wery high idle(1100rpm) and no power. file attached.
-2. ecu (road) (the one in first post) I told him to do the ews and standalone only.

when running 2.ecu I got A500(speed signal fault) some times, and intermittent powerloss- faultcodes on turbo,egr,dpf.
(Engine has no dpf, missing throttlebody in intake, and superbig intercooler, stock gt2260 turbo)
Thats the reason I did post here.

Im not able to do standalone myself, but have mpps and know electronics pretty good.

bobolin4o
5th December, 2020, 09:15 AM
Hm... what i understood...
You have 2 ECUs, both with fekzen ews and standalone. One of them have and "superchip".
In the file, which i've modified for you, was missed exactly this limiter, which is for max power and rpm without speed signal. Probably in second ECU is same.
Of course i did EGR and DPF off in it..., but my opinion is, that even without this, the car must have full power. Simply will trows errors about it. It is BMW, these cars runs till the end, without limp mode...
In the file have a big number of deleted error codes, which i didn't check for what they are...
About the other ECU... you have read the file with MPPS, but there is "noread tag" inside, and MPPS encrypted it at the end. So... it is useless...
If your MPPS is V12 - there is cracked exe, which will save the file normally. If is V18... take some old Galletto and read again, or BDM tool.
Or... give me this file decrypted, as the first one. I will check what "superchip" have inside...
And finally... i hope you are not fekzen itself, who is here to check why his standalone not works as should!

bmwpatrol
6th December, 2020, 10:56 AM
hehe, im the owner of the patrol
The reason I did not send it back to fexzen for fix is he live in sweden, im in norway, and shipping is troublesome and time consuming and about 100euro shipping combined

ecu you programmed is the one I use, as the other "superchip" is no power/no boost
I have programmed Arduino that send speed signal over canbus. Without speed signal, engine turn off regen, and use a limp map - limiting power after 3000rpm.
With speed signal - full rpm 4500, but often error on speed signal and not full power. maybe 80%.(missing top end)

decryptet files attached.sorry for that. Im using mpps v21

bobolin4o
7th December, 2020, 10:45 AM
Same story... the limiter about speed signal was not touched...
There is no DPF in this file from factory, so i don't understand " Without speed signal, engine turn off regen..."
The "supechip" is actually - "supershit".
Regards!

bmwpatrol
7th December, 2020, 11:35 AM
you got PM

Dgeo28
19th December, 2022, 10:31 PM
you got PM

Hello, I have the same problem can you help me? Thank you

alonedark
19th December, 2022, 11:14 PM
you can use full bmd of 0281011224 DDE7 794 218