PDA

View Full Version : pin change in dump of cim opel vectra c possible? 93lc76

Leeetoyo
28th January, 2021, 05:25 PM
Hi guys,

i have a donor CIM that has to be adapted to a Opel Vectra C

The ecu has been reset and im getting stuck with programming of ecu because of difference in pin.

I dont have a dump of ori CIM as eprom is damaged.

the pin of donor CIM is: 5671

i need to change pin to: 1707

is possible to change in the dump??

rafal
28th January, 2021, 05:49 PM

brend
28th January, 2021, 05:53 PM
Why such difficulties if you have a login from a cim donor!.....780911

Just set login in donor cim then reset and done , cim is reseted for programming new login!!!

Leeetoyo
28th January, 2021, 05:53 PM

Is it possible to change it in dump to 1707?

brend
28th January, 2021, 05:54 PM
All answer in post #3

rafal
28th January, 2021, 05:54 PM

read #3 and never give up m8..................

Leeetoyo
28th January, 2021, 06:36 PM
Why such difficulties if you have a login from a cim donor!.....780911

Just set login in donor cim then reset and done , cim is reseted for programming new login!!!

Ill have another go at it but I didn’t see the option for setting new pin in cim after reset.
Working with opcom btw.

rafal
28th January, 2021, 06:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SbE2ruzHN0

Leeetoyo
5th February, 2021, 12:17 PM
Finally solved this cim problem and want post solution for others that have same problem.

when cim is not reset from donor car and you dont have ori cim epprom (dump) then with opcom it will not work!

Opcom cannot reset pin and unmary cim of a vectra C. and when pin of cim and ecu is different, programming wont work.

With tech2 it is possible to reset pin of a cim and now you can set new pin to be the same as the ecu of car. when pin of ecu(and rest of car) is the same as cim you can program it and teach in transponder and remote. and all is good and car starts!

just want add i tried with opcom clone 2010 and 2014, perhaps its clone bug/problem.

Hit thanks rep button if it helped you out!

brend
5th February, 2021, 01:16 PM
If you istall in car cim from donor and reset not work ,because all immo options blocked without actual key.

For this you have 3 options with op-com.

#1. get donor cim with key.
#2.install donor cim and for reset need edit key.
#3.copy/paste dump.

Finally solved this cim problem and want post solution for others that have same problem.

when cim is not reset from donor car and you dont have ori cim epprom (dump) then with opcom it will not work!

Opcom cannot reset pin and unmary cim of a vectra C. and when pin of cim and ecu is different, programming wont work.

With tech2 it is possible to reset pin of a cim and now you can set new pin to be the same as the ecu of car. when pin of ecu(and rest of car) is the same as cim you can program it and teach in transponder and remote. and all is good and car starts!

just want add i tried with opcom clone 2010 and 2014, perhaps its clone bug/problem.

Hit thanks rep button if it helped you out!