PDA

View Full Version : ANTILAG LC 512kb?

Kogen11
1st May, 2021, 01:03 PM
Hello, I would like to ask if it is possible to activate AL LC in a 512kb file? after, despite our efforts, we failed; (

engine code AUQ

chrisimerk
1st May, 2021, 01:06 PM
Hello, I would like to ask if it is possible to activate AL LC in a 512kb file? after, despite our efforts, we failed; (

engine code AUQ

Look we are not here to offer you a 24/7 free file service for your customers

Kogen11
1st May, 2021, 03:41 PM
Can you help me? I will pay for your work

morgano
1st May, 2021, 05:33 PM

engine code AUQ

If you ask if is it possible, then yes, it is possible.

Kogen11
1st May, 2021, 05:36 PM
would you help me with this file? I will compensate for your work my friend a month of trial and error so I give up; (

nikobg
2nd May, 2021, 08:56 AM
mate stop to spam in forum you put few tread for same
we not work for you
just buy file and make job done
sure you not work for free

Kogen11
2nd May, 2021, 09:50 AM
kindness eh. I have already bought two and no one knows how to grasp but after the money I want to see the forum that it makes it difficult to punch someone in the bottle that you can and take money .. but in fact in other topics everyone has the most. you are the 5th person who says buy. Thank you and sorry for littering the forum

morgano
2nd May, 2021, 02:09 PM
kindness eh. I have already bought two and no one knows how to grasp but after the money I want to see the forum that it makes it difficult to punch someone in the bottle that you can and take money .. but in fact in other topics everyone has the most. you are the 5th person who says buy. Thank you and sorry for littering the forum

Mate, beware script kids, just running a script not enough for many files, need some knowledge to see all will work. But your file i ensure 100% is possible. Look.

https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=805979&stc=1&d=1619960903

joaopt
3rd May, 2021, 06:04 AM
chrisimerk :
(https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/619837-chrisimerk)

FORUM RULES...

1. Please respect each other and don't flame new members.

2. If you have an issue with a member, PM a moderator or admin.

3. Any racist,abusive, bigoted or discriminating posts will not be tolerated.

6. Trading(Selling/Buying/Advertising) on the forum is not permitted by any member, If you decide to buy/sell via PM, Digital Kaos is not responsible for the outcome, Trading is done at your own risk, Don't come crying to us when you get scammed or robbed, no advertising in your signatures this will be edited or removed.

6a. Posts with "Contact me" "Skype me" or "I can do it for you" will be REMOVED !! If you can't help someone on the open forums for free,there's more than a good chance you're breaking rule no. 6 above.

Sanctions may be applied if these rules are broken. Further infractions within a certain timescale will result in a temporary ban.