PDA

View Full Version : Kia Carnival 2005 2.9 crdi

preludio
7th June, 2021, 07:11 PM
Hello everyone, I would like to ask you if someone could help me with the pin for this 2005 kia carnival, or know if it is possible to immo off ,the reference of ecu engine is DELPHI 39102-4x520 and the immo box is 0k54b 67 7b0 , because it was flooded and the customer and in exchange for the ecu engine , thanks in advance
Hello everyone, I would like to ask you if someone could help me with the pin for this 2005 kia carnival, or know if it is possible to immo off, because it was flooded and the customer and in exchange for the motor, thanks in advance

preludio
7th June, 2021, 07:16 PM
Hello everyone, I would like to ask you if someone could help me with the pin for this 2005 kia carnival, or know if it is possible to immo off,the reference of ecu engine is delphi 39102-4x520 and immo box is 0K54B677B0 because it was flooded and the customer and in exchange for the ecu engine and its a friend , thanks in advance
Hello everyone, I would like to ask you if someone could help me with the pin for this 2005 kia carnival, or know if it is possible to immo off, because it was flooded and the customer and in exchange for the motor, thanks in advance