PDA

View Full Version : HYUNDAI EDC17CP14 DTC OFF

metoo77
28th October, 2021, 03:47 PM
Hello everyone, can any one help remove flap dtc P2015

besar92
28th October, 2021, 03:50 PM
here is your dtc off. send me pm for pass.

metoo77
28th October, 2021, 03:57 PM
here is your dtc off. send me pm for pass.

hi. yes sure i can send the pass. but first make the payment 20euro by paypal xxxxxxx@hotmail.com (besar.92@hotmail.com) and after that i can send you. thanks.

this is your reply in pm box just tell me here no need to send pm

besar92
28th October, 2021, 03:59 PM
ok 20 euro and you get the pass. all the best.

baygrozdan
28th October, 2021, 04:05 PM
dtc off as you wish, pass in pm for free as always.

metoo77
28th October, 2021, 04:14 PM
ok 20 euro and you get the pass. all the best.

20euro is sent as Report to admin

besar92
28th October, 2021, 04:20 PM
people like you with 90 post and all 90 post asking for free file, do you work for free on your client??? in every forum you post this file only to get for free.:triumphant::triumphant::triumphant::triumpha nt:

metoo77
28th October, 2021, 04:35 PM
dtc off as you wish, pass in pm for free as always.

Worked great

metoo77
28th October, 2021, 04:37 PM
people like you with 90 post and all 90 post asking for free file, do you work for free on your client??? in every forum you post this file only to get for free.:triumphant::triumphant::triumphant::triumpha nt:

if you dont lke help others, you are not forced to reply for my post then.

baygrozdan
28th October, 2021, 04:37 PM

And people like you with 60 post in all post writing contact me in pm and asking money. Forums are for help, if you wont help for free, your place is not here..

besar92
28th October, 2021, 04:44 PM
And people like you with 60 post in all post writing contact me in pm and asking money. Forums are for help, if you wont help for free, your place is not here..
everytime i send the pass for free. but only for this people like metoo77 is not for free because he ask for everyfile for free, everyone can ask for free if cant make something alone. but metoo77 work this job but everytime ask for free. so he didnt have idea what he work. maybe work also for client for free.

metoo77
28th October, 2021, 07:55 PM
everytime i send the pass for free. but only for this people like metoo77 is not for free because he ask for everyfile for free, everyone can ask for free if cant make something alone. but metoo77 work this job but everytime ask for free. so he didnt have idea what he work. maybe work also for client for free.

DK is for help others, if Thanks + Rep are not enough for you, please keep your solutions for yourself

besar92
28th October, 2021, 11:23 PM
DK is for help others, if Thanks + Rep are not enough for you, please keep your solutions for yourself
yes for help is but not for people like you for everyfile you want for free. sometimes need to donate here in forum. someone work for this forum and need to donate sometimes for help. but anyways its your choice.