Hi i have an issue with my map file.

I have a

Audi A3 8p 2.0tfsi DSG with the mods:
- HPFP VIS internals
- 3 Bar S3 Map sensor
- 3 inch downpipe exhaust system
- s3 Intercooler
- TTRS CoilPack
- Full HYBRID Turbo 7x7, 56 billet wheel, cutback wheel, 360 thrus bearing, new bearing housing
- 12psi Actuator spring
- Oversized ram air induction
- maf scaled
- STOCK injectors
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now i had the car mapped stage2 22psi with a weak stock actuator. The duty cycle was 85% because it was a weak actuator.

Yes today i had a new actuator installed with a 12psi spring. When i got it back, I drove slow home as asked my tuner to fix duty cycle... He sent me a new map and i get over boost issue, so he sent me another map saying i set the boost to only 20psi. i tried that map, and it was overboosting again and cutting power. I tried to do a log before the boost cut, and it showed duty cycle N75 still at 85% he didn't change it LOL.

I was wondering if anyone can fix this map back to 22psi and fix the N75 duty cycle to maybe 50% for the 12psi spring or if anyone can just fix this map.

I will include map and the tiny log before overboost.

file is MPPS

Thanks!

RengleAndrei
11th November, 2021, 11:50 AM
Hi i have an issue with my map file.

I have a

Audi A3 8p 2.0tfsi DSG with the mods:
- HPFP VIS internals
- 3 Bar S3 Map sensor
- 3 inch downpipe exhaust system
- s3 Intercooler
- TTRS CoilPack
- Full HYBRID Turbo 7x7, 56 billet wheel, cutback wheel, 360 thrus bearing, new bearing housing
- 12psi Actuator spring
- Oversized ram air induction
- maf scaled
- STOCK injectors
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now i had the car mapped stage2 22psi with a weak stock actuator. The duty cycle was 85% because it was a weak actuator.

Yes today i had a new actuator installed with a 12psi spring. When i got it back, I drove slow home as asked my tuner to fix duty cycle... He sent me a new map and i get over boost issue, so he sent me another map saying i set the boost to only 20psi. i tried that map, and it was overboosting again and cutting power. I tried to do a log before the boost cut, and it showed duty cycle N75 still at 85% he didn't change it LOL.

I was wondering if anyone can fix this map back to 22psi and fix the N75 duty cycle to maybe 50% for the 12psi spring or if anyone can just fix this map.

I will include map and the tiny log before overboost.

file is MPPS

Thanks!
post original file also

alextinou
11th November, 2021, 01:08 PM
post original file also

I have post original