PDA

View Full Version : Audi 2.0 tfsi chip

Stopro92
8th May, 2022, 01:56 AM
Hi friends, I decided to have some fun with my Audi and made a stage 1 (I think so) could any of you look at the file and rate it? Audi a3 8p 2.0 tfsi AXX. Thank you in advance.

Stopro92
8th May, 2022, 05:25 PM
Here still with pops & bang on the AC button. If someone could judge it would be great :)

selveti2022
8th May, 2022, 05:27 PM
does it work with ac ... :welcoming:

Stopro92
8th May, 2022, 05:30 PM
Hmm, I haven't tried yet, but I think it should. I hope that someone who deals with tuning will check and evaluate. :)

Stopro92
9th May, 2022, 11:23 AM
No one will rate a file? :)

drws3
10th May, 2022, 10:55 AM
No one will rate a file? :)

is ok to give some hints ? even for other people who would like to learn .

give a look at this lambda map 1D4738 i would modify that to

rpm engine speed 1DB354 if you want rpm ori is ok but i would do +200 rpm .

KFATLAMS/KFATMKRH aprox at adress 1D3058

advance maps ori ?

and torque monitoring maps keep em ori ??? i mean is ok but i ussualy do trq mon off

boost 1 bar ok i think . even if would go for some more fuel at this boost aniway deepends on what choice you made for AFR

rail pressure ? ori that can work to

Could be better tune i think :)
Best regards .

Stopro92
10th May, 2022, 11:12 AM
Sure, it can certainly be done better, I'm not a tuner treats it more as my hobby(Very difficult to learn), do you think that in general the file is ok?
Why would you do an engine speed of + 200?
What increment could I expect on this map that I did?

drws3
10th May, 2022, 03:28 PM
Sure, it can certainly be done better, I'm not a tuner treats it more as my hobby(Very difficult to learn), do you think that in general the file is ok?
Why would you do an engine speed of + 200?
What increment could I expect on this map that I did?

Hmm i think i've seen a lot worse ,
I don't think is a complete stage 1 you might need to modify more maps to have a complete stg1
and not in % you must understand how the engine load strategy boost strategy and fueling strategy works.
and remember petrol engines are very delicate and must be logged before and after tune.
that been said the odd part is i never stopped learning since i've started so yeah keep on gooing
do versions then log then repeat understand what is missing and what is ok and keep gooing get the times 100-200
or dyno the car hehe i rather like follow the seconds not the dyno numbers because that is what matters :D

Best regards

Stopro92
10th May, 2022, 06:31 PM
Yes, I know, learning is long and there is never an end :D if you feel like doing could you do a remap in my file? I would be happy to compare your changes. :)

drws3
10th May, 2022, 08:24 PM
Yes, I know, learning is long and there is never an end :D if you feel like doing could you do a remap in my file? I would be happy to compare your changes. :)

here you go give it a shot & let me know for password i send pm