PDA

View Full Version : fiesta mk5 st150 pop and bang

bmw3456
29th July, 2022, 10:16 PM
managed to do it

Duratec
14th June, 2023, 12:56 PM
Hey @Bmw3456

I wondered if you could help me with this, a little - please.

I'm new to OEM tuning, but have a few years in tuning standalone ecu's.

Looking at your file, please can you tell me where you've retarded the ignition to create the Pop & Bang Map. Perhaps you can give me the address of the tables?

I'm not hugely interested in Pops and Bangs... I'm more looking to identify the spark and fuel maps, and if anybody knows how, I'd love to figure out how those maps relate to temperature compensation / adjustment

Thanks in advance.

bmw3456
20th June, 2023, 04:48 PM
Hey @Bmw3456

I wondered if you could help me with this, a little - please.

I'm new to OEM tuning, but have a few years in tuning standalone ecu's.
Looking at your file, please can you tell me where you've retarded the ignition to create the Pop & Bang Map. Perhaps you can give me the address of the tables?

I'm not hugely interested in Pops and Bangs... I'm more looking to identify the spark and fuel maps, and if anybody knows how, I'd love to figure out how those maps relate to temperature compensation / adjustment

Thanks in advance.
i used ECM titanium and in order to do this i went to the injection table and set -20 for the pops and -15 to give it some grumble. if needed i can make you the file so you can compare to stock and see the file location

OBeight
11th June, 2024, 07:45 PM
Hi all, I just got a st150 with some lairy cams, for some reason it stalls whenever the car comes to a halt or if revved up stationary. Does anyone have a map pack to share?