PDA

View Full Version : Hi would anyone be kind enough to do me a stage 1 on my golf mk5 gti thanks 2.0tfsi

alexcon3
13th August, 2022, 02:44 AM
Hello,

Im using a kess v2 clone and have vw golf mk5 gti 2.0 tfsi manual completely stock.

Can anyone do me a stage 1 file ?

would be appreciated will do thanks ect

Lambda1
13th August, 2022, 10:06 AM
Wrong forum for just requests without help.
Help others than you can request. If you dont want or cant... pay a tuner for the job.

alexcon3
13th August, 2022, 11:25 AM
I'm new here I will help others no problem

Wrong forum for just requests without help.
Help others than you can request. If you dont want or cant... pay a tuner for the job.

naprawa5
13th August, 2022, 12:11 PM
OK. You're new, the file for you.
I don't know why forum members don't give new people a chance.

alexcon3
13th August, 2022, 12:21 PM
Thank you so much highly appreciated. Yes I'm new to this he's expecting me to help someone I was reading the posts to see if I can help people and will continue as I use digital kaos learning how it works still

Krisfuzzy
13th August, 2022, 12:46 PM
I don't know why forum members don't give new people a chance.How do you make sure it's a new member and not a redone?Of course I speak in general I don't know anything about this case here.

alexcon3
13th August, 2022, 03:34 PM

I want to say thank for the file it's perfect. Thank you much appreciated!

Sanyo320
5th January, 2023, 04:30 PM
Contraseņa por favor tengo mismo coche,gracias

morgano
5th January, 2023, 11:33 PM
I see... So finally was revealed that the OP just signed to get his stage 1 done and flew away after that.

5 posts in 6 months and 4 of them in this same thread (and i assume one in presentations) sais it all about how much newbies who ask for ready tune help then in forum. Always talk BS to take their file and then disappear.

We all should learn from this.