Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Passat CC B7 facelift rear tail light on with front DRL

Hello,

I have a Passat CC 2012 and i need help to code correctly the BCM pq35 to have rear tail light on with the front DRL ,when the light switch is in the AUTO position during the day.

I used VCP to recode the byte 18 from 09-centr electr and with the help of Vag Helper i changed the address 3085 from 39 to 3B and the address 29 to 2B like in the attached photos.

I make the coding but the result is not what i want. In this moment i have only the outer rear tail light on,but the inner rear tail light from the trunk is off.

What other coding i have to do, to have inner and outer tail light on completely with the front DRL on? I attached photo with desired result comparing with the obtained result after my coding.

Thank you in advance for help.
    Attached Images Attached Images