Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Gilera GP800 keys from original file or inmo-off

Hello colleagues, I have seen that you have been able to solve inmo off in a file of a Gilera GP 800.

I have a problem with this same model and that is that the IMM006 unit and the IAW5AM.E0 unit have been separated and do not contain the same key codes .

I have the capacity to configure key codes in IMM006 and to convert the IMM006 unit into a virgin or do immo-off, but I can only read-write the IAW5AM units and I do not know the procedure to make the IAW5AM unit virgin, extract the key codes current ones you have memorized or turn the IAW5AM unit into immo-off.

I would appreciate your help to solve this motorcycle in one way or another. I accept any advice or suggestion.

Likewise, if you need help with other motorcycle EFI or Magneti Marelli units, ask me and I will be happy to help you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I attach the original file that I was able to extract from the IAW5AM.E0 unit
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by manuel23009 View Post
    I attach the original file that I was able to extract from the IAW5AM.E0 unit

This file is a flash.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This file is the eeprom
    Attached Files Attached Files