Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default I'm loosing my mined!!!

Could somebody pleeeeeeeease help me, to get the latest working image for my Dbox2 which was working very well up to last week, do I need services and bouque too.
    Thank you.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

All you need to do is replace a single file mate, full instructions are available on this site.

thommo

and i know your in a panic for a fix but i would try make an effort by introducing yourself in the introductions section, i know a lot of people who tend to prioritise who they help based on the effort they have put in first, straight into "help me" posts without even a hello will be looked at later than other "help posts" where the member has made an effort first.

and as said the info is here but you will need 5 good posts to download files so by saying hello you kill two birds with one stone by reducing that amount to 4 posts.

as for the fix, click the first link in my signature.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default SORRY

AFTER READING YOUR REPLY, I WENT BACK TO CHECK AND DISCOVERED THAT I HAVE INTRODUCED MESELF BUT IN THE WRONG SECTION, SO SORRY AND I WILL DO THE INTRODUCTION IN THE RIGHT PLACE THIS TIME.
    RESPECTS.

thommo

no need to apologise you,ve done nothing wrong, after your done click the link in my sig and read the au fix thread, you wont need a new image just a file that you need to send to your box.