Hey guys!
just joined the club and got the hd 800 pvr, i read it was going to be a steep learning curve and must say im knackered from reading numerous threads haha!.

Just thought i would ask to make sure im now on the track to success. I first of all tried to flash my box with a nabilo 0.12 image i found on the net somewhere which caused a CA error, so i spent much time finding the solution. My null modem cable is on the way now so hopefully will be able to reflash it with dreamup.

I have now downloaded a different version of nabilo 0.12 (hopefully one which will work!) ready to install. whilst im waiting for the cables to arrive ive been reading up on the rest of the process, if anyone could confirm that my research is correct and up to date it would be much appreciated.
1. I have a set of roms which i found on this site (will any do?) which i will place into /var/scce.
2. I have keys (although not sure how up to date they are- if anyone could direct me to the most recent?) which i will place into /var/keys.
3.The emulator will be downloaded from the addons in the box (ccam 2.2.1 i think)

and hey presto it should work right?

Any input would be much appreciated, thanks!

P.s. i have a basic sky card, does it matter if its inserted or not?