Register
Page 849 of 854 FirstFirst ... 349749799839844845846847848849850851852853854 LastLast
Results 12,721 to 12,735 of 12803
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

New version vcds 24.5.0

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Hi friends, impossible to read the stm32f405 with ST programmer, the LEDs work but no communication with the PC. Respect for Badrax.
    Last edited by Col19; 1st May, 2024 at 06:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hello Again! For VCDS Clone ARM429 witch one it is the CAN controller on PCB? Interface it is not working. All the time give me CAN TESTING. Tryed 4-5 VIIPlusLoader's, different softwares vcds, laptops, cars... The problem it is from PCB. Can somebody help me? What can I do? Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thecracker84 View Post
    Hi everyone. I have tested atmega with kolimer loader 9.1 and vcds23.3eng.
    Then I found 3 versions of hex V2 with chip ST32F429, with 0 condenser it works without loader for vcds23.3 eng offline. I can't use other languages that require loader V8.23.02...
    H11 025771 B03-ST(429).
    Attachment 1024511Attachment 1024509
    With 1 condenser, uses "badrax" loader, runs vcds 23.3eng and 22.3other lang, updatable by pay, I tried it online. F33 415407.
    Attachment 1024512Attachment 1024513

Best, with 2 condenser, uses viiplus loader, vcds23.11 eng and 22.3 others... Can update freely said by seller and works online. H11 002336.
    Attachment 1024516

I tested all on my Audi A3 8v 2015 and A3 8p 2009.
    The first one seems like your ST32F405, without condenser/capacitor...the seller told me not to use online and not to use another firmware. I tried italian but the loader doesnt work. I tried it offline English version 23.3 works without loader. Why a lot of you tried to update the firmware? And how you made update? new loader or from options in vcds?
    Can I ask to experts why the second version with "Badrax loader", with 1 capacitor cost less than "real" F429 with 2 capacitors? And can't update like "real F429" version?
    Last edited by Thecracker84; 1st May, 2024 at 11:02 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

The first one seems like your ST32F405, without condenser/capacitor...the seller told me not to use online and not to use another firmware. I tried italian but the loader doesnt work. I tried it offline English version 23.3 works without loader. Why a lot of you tried to update the firmware? And how you made update? new loader or from options in vcds?
    Can I ask to experts why the second version with "Badrax loader", with 1 capacitor cost less than "real" F429 with 2 capacitors? And can't update like "real F429" version?
    Because either its a cost cutting exercise, or they have been released with the intention of muddying the Badrax name. Badrax is a member on here, and does not manufacture or distribute anything like this. He was accused by a previous member (and manufacturer of the clone Hex-V2) Flyfvdi, of copying and distributing Fly's clones, which is not true. Fly got banned after heated accusations and threats (some of which i received by PM), and I (as well as many other members think so too) suspect Fly is responsible for the release of crap HexV2 clones with Badrax loaders to muddy Badrax's name.

Best thing for anyone to do that have bought one of these clones with a badrax loader, is to send it back to the seller for refund. At some point its going to hit the manufacturer financially with a higher percentage of refunds compared to sales.

It also means, people will likely stop buying clones because they will not know what device they are getting and with what loader. So whoever is responsible for pedalling the knock-off of knock-offs, is ultimately damaging the sales of the clone market to the point that people will think twice about buying one. Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,877 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrDerv View Post
    Because either its a cost cutting exercise, or they have been released with the intention of muddying the Badrax name. Badrax is a member on here, and does not manufacture or distribute anything like this. He was accused by a previous member (and manufacturer of the clone Hex-V2) Flyfvdi, of copying and distributing Fly's clones, which is not true. Fly got banned after heated accusations and threats (some of which i received by PM), and I (as well as many other members think so too) suspect Fly is responsible for the release of crap HexV2 clones with Badrax loaders to muddy Badrax's name.

Best thing for anyone to do that have bought one of these clones with a badrax loader, is to send it back to the seller for refund. At some point its going to hit the manufacturer financially with a higher percentage of refunds compared to sales.

It also means, people will likely stop buying clones because they will not know what device they are getting and with what loader. So whoever is responsible for pedalling the knock-off of knock-offs, is ultimately damaging the sales of the clone market to the point that people will think twice about buying one. Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face
    What do you expect when most of you are tight as a ducks ass and only buy the cheapest piece of shit available and then expect it to work miracles then bitch and moan about it later.

You all have a part to play in the badrax loader. If I was the one making the loader for all the freeloaders I would have done the same after the shit you all gave fly here.

Now suffer the consequences of buying crap from all the other scammers.
    HaynesPro online 2024 + AC 2022.02a available, message for where to get them!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, I found this information on a site which explains why the f33 version is cheaper:
    " three version hex vii comparison :

1. V1-162, with chip ATMEGA162,

2. OEM version with chip STM32F429, need pay for updating on the next year,
    This version need to update on the next year, updating fee is 50USD, if you need full functions free updating version , pls contact xxxxxx via whatsapp:

3. full function free updating version with chip STM32F429, can be updated freely. "

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sanshao View Post
    Friends this EN 23.11 version will be compatible with the same interface HEX-V2 ATMega162, posted here --> https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forum...=1#post4688260 ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

does someone already have link to Viiplusloader 08.24.05 ?? Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crouchinggerbil View Post
    What do you expect when most of you are tight as a ducks ass and only buy the cheapest piece of shit available and then expect it to work miracles then bitch and moan about it later.

You all have a part to play in the badrax loader. If I was the one making the loader for all the freeloaders I would have done the same after the shit you all gave fly here.

Now suffer the consequences of buying crap from all the other scammers.
    Thing is though, We don't make the loaders. Its the manufacturers of the Clone adapters. So what have we got to do with it?

If the clone manufacturer wants to provide the loader free of charge, thats up to them. If they wanted to charge for updates, they very well could do.

But blaming forum members for the Badrax loader issue, is uncalled for. Look back through this thread, you'll see that Fly started accusations against forum members, then threats via PM. This all started because some members wanted to work out how to unbrick HexV2 clones because they had either been blocked by RossTech, or the firmware updates in the loaders bricked the adapter. Fly grossly misunderstood what was trying to be achieved, then started a rant accusing Badrax of manufacture and distribution of clone copies of Fly's adapters (which was not true). Fly subsequently got banned, then low-and-behold, Adapters being sold on the likes of ebay/aliexpress/etc with loaders named Badrax.

If there is a tool out there that does the same job as an expensive one, naturally people will buy a cheaper one. I'm not just talking these adapters, i'm talking all consumer items in life. Why buy a Rolex, when a Casio will tell you the same time?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,877 Posts

I'm sure you can also read when you bought it that they say do not update and so on but who even reads the description of what they bought and then come cry somewhere because they did not listen
    HaynesPro online 2024 + AC 2022.02a available, message for where to get them!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crouchinggerbil View Post
    I'm sure you can also read when you bought it that they say do not update and so on but who even reads the description of what they bought and then come cry somewhere because they did not listen
    Making assumptions again?

I bought mine last year, STM32F429, updates no issues and uses the Fly loader. Am i crying? No. It works fine.

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

@crouchinggerbil

why did you arrange all this flame?
    The topic oldies know enough about shitty fakes and wrote quite a lot of warnings in fact to didn't buy the cheapest cable!
    B03-ST is one of them.
    so why are you attacking MrDerv and accusing him of being cheap???IMHO you're just going offtopic now
    Last edited by miouser; 2nd May, 2024 at 04:39 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi everyone. I have tested atmega with kolimer loader 9.1 and vcds23.3eng.
    Then I found 3 versions of hex V2 with chip ST32F429, with 0 condenser it works without loader for vcds23.3 eng offline. I can't use other languages that require loader V8.23.02...
    H11 025771 B03-ST(429).

With 1 condenser[/FONT][/SIZE]
    , uses "badrax" loader, runs vcds 23.3eng and 22.3other lang, updatable by pay, I tried it online. F33 415407.
    Attachment 1024512Best, with 2 condenser, uses viiplus loader, vcds23.11 eng and 22.3 others... Can update freely said by seller and works online. H11 002336.

.[/QUOTE]

That of 1 condenser
    it looks like it's the same pcb of the so called original fly pcb
    Last edited by tilki42; 2nd May, 2024 at 09:25 PM. Reason: photo size pcb too small

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tilki42 View Post
    , uses "badrax" loader, runs vcds 23.3eng and 22.3other lang, updatable by pay, I tried it online. F33 415407.
    Attachment 1024512

Best, with 2 condenser, uses viiplus loader, vcds23.11 eng and 22.3 others... Can update freely said by seller and works online. H11 002336.

That of 1 condenser
    it looks like it's the same pcb of the so called original fly pcb[/QUOTE]

VIIPlusLoader,Device serial number is 1N0XXXXX,Tag serial number is H11-002336
    BadraxVIILoader,Device serial number is 2N00XXXX,Tag serial number is F33-415407